Have you ever wondered how celebrities get the airbrushed look to their skin? Is it because their skin was always like that? Hardly! Believe you me, you should check out YouTube for some scary before and afters of celebrities who’ve been papped without makeup!
The secret isn’t some miracle food they’re eating (although a healthy diet does help, nor is it some miracle cream…the secret is all in the cover up! Here’s our cheat sheet to perfect skin…
Product Of The Week: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit –
This award-winning concealer kit successfully obliterates any and every trace of all night partying and angry zits in a flash! It comes as a creamy concealer and pressed powder so you can set your concealer and you’re done for the day. And the best part is that it doesn’t settle in fine lines accentuate them if you have any. The formula itself is genius – moisture infused so it stays fresh and never looks cakey or cause your skin to dry out. A definite must-have!
And now you have the concealing sorted, here’s how you can cheat your way to airbrushed perfection…
1. Prep Your Skin Smooth! Start the right way by gently exfoliating skin with a super gentle scrub such as Simple Scrub which is perfect for all skin types, or use a gentle face cloth with a cleansing balm such as Eve Lom’s legendary Cleanser – pricey, but worth it!
2. Hydrate: Now use a good moisturiser for a smooth finish and don’t forget the eye cream. We love Olay Complete moisturizer for fuss-free smoothing. Finish with Avon Anew Clinical Eye cream to lift, tighten and smooth your under-eye area for a rested look.
3. Prep Your Canvas: Laura Mercier Face Primer is a makeup bag staple to even the skin out, diminish pores, give an even finish and hold your makeup firmly in place. Now apply L’Oreal True Match Foundation for a perfectly flawless everyday look without looking done…
Or try a BB cream such as Garnier BB cream which is affordable AND fantastic!
4. Work Those Flaws Invisible: Now apply Bobbi Brown Creamy concealer kit to your undereye area to brighten, as well as corners of your nose, cupids bow and over any marks and blemishes. Blend in using a brush, especially if covering spots.
Top Tip: Apply concealer AFTER foundation if you are concealing spots or the act of applying the foundation will rub off the concealer! You can apply before foundation if you are just doing the eyes as you should not be putting foundation under the eye area!
5. Set Your Handy Work! Now set your handy work with a super light dusting of Cornsilk or Rimmel Match Perfection face powder. Brush away excess with a large kabuki brush and you’re ready for your other makeup.
So that’s it! 5 EASY steps to flawless skin!
Until next time